We created some artwork for Geocaching Victoria and we are really happy to see it around Victoria. If you want to use it, here are some terms of usage which should answer most of your questions.
You might ask why are we so attached to our artwork. Geocaching Victoria is a non-profit organisation and our mission is to serve the Victorian Geocaching Community. Beside sponsorships our only income is selling merchandise. This means we really don’t want individuals benefit from our artwork when it could have been for the good of our community.
- Use our Fern the Fairy Possum for personal use.
- Give us credit.
- Use the high quality logo ﬁles provided above.
- Include the © on all uses of the logo and Fern the Fairy Possum logo.
- Promptly respond to any request from us to remove our logos or change your use.
- Create Geocoins, Trackables, Pathtags or other collectables which can be sold even if you don’t intend to do so.
- Change our logos in any way. We think they are perfect as-is and we’re sort of attached to them. Don’t get us wrong, we love creativity, but please resist the temptation to add your own interpretations or edits, however insigniﬁcant you may think they are. Even just changing the colours of Port Phillip Bay will make Fern the Fairy Possum cry, and you don’t want that on your conscience, do you?
- Use our logos on anything that is intended to be sold or on any commercial website or application.
- Use our logos in connection with any cause without permission. (We have a soft spot for saving the endangered local Victorian wildlife and secular community projects like TRY Australia and Oxfam, so chances are we say yes to that.)
- Make our logos available for download on your website or link to the images below from your website.