You probably heard by now that we had so much fun at the Melbourne Mega, we’re doing it again 🙂 This time we moved to the other side of town to a stunning setting: Sun, surfing, beach, Anglesea, Great Otway National Park, Apollo Bay, 12 Apostles, Lorne, koalas, rainforest and wineries – yes this is the world’s famous Great Ocean Road. Of course
to attend, sign the logbook and take part in a lot of activities. If you are as excited as we are and you can’t wait until November, here are a couple of things you can do:
- Support us – Visit the cache page and log your will attend, if you’re joining the fun.
- Browse the website – It’s online and it’s up there in the menu bar above.
- Get in touch – If you have any suggestions or ideas, let us know. We really like to thank everyone who already gave us their honest and constructive feedback via the survey or otherwise. That was very valuable information.
- Spread the word – This will be the biggest Geocaching event in the southern hemisphere of 2016. Tell your friends, family and the neighbour’s pony about it. The more the merrier.
- Find us a sponsor – If you know a business or you own a business which might be interested in supporting this event, tell them to contact us. Our sponsorship agreements are all tailor made so all parties benefit from this partnership.
- Follow us – Check out our social media accounts which you can find all over the place.
- Sign up for the newsletter – You will be the first to know and to read new posts.
- Go caching – Every time you write a fantastic logs, hide an amazing adventures, make great geocaching friends and have fun out there finding boxes, Fern the Forest Fairy joyfully glows.
In general we like to hear from you! This is a FREE event from Geocachers for Geocachers which means we’re celebrating the diversity of this hobby. It doesn’t matter whether you’re caching since yesterday or for 15 years. It’s all about bringing the community together, making new friends and catch up with the old ones. Without you this wouldn’t be possible.